Monday, April 27, 2009

Baby Love























You may or may not know that I had been keeping a secret...
A secret I tried to hide for five months so now my old secret I can no longer keep! So, if you had been wondering if my new, more rotund, figure was the result of spending the summer laying on the couch, eating cake wonder no more! There is as you may have guessed I have a little life hiding in there, and growing at a fairly restless pace! I am proudly now 23 weeks pregnant with our first baby (although we do have a furry baby named Finn) and so it seems fitting to share it with you along with some beautiful new pic's of the winter children's wear now in store
xxxx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Malinda, Finn firmly believes that you are the most wonderful mummy in the world. I'm not sure if that's true or not!